TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Be nice! Treat others the way they want to be treated.
- Be helpful, honest, and supportive whenever possible.
- Be collaborative and willing to jump in to answer questions or pitch in.
- Be fair and understand that everything is subject to interpretation, so give people the benefit of the doubt.
- Be legal and make sure you aren't stealing others' work.
- Be respectful of others, both in how you treat them and of their time.
- Be friendly! We are a family, so treat old and new members like your favorite sibling.
- Be confident, yet humble.
- Be curious and interested.
- Be excellent to each other and committed to make our community better.
- Be sure to use the community for its intended purpose: collaboration and connecting. No salesy things, please!
*To join the Cooperative Trust, you must be currently employed by a credit union or credit union system organization, and under the age of 35 (or 35 at heart!)