Have you been dying to share your Crash experience with the world? Are you looking for new ways to explore your creativity? Have you or your credit union done something really awesome that has helped your community and its worth sharing? If you answered YES to any of these questions, we invite you to submit a blog post! Your story just might get featured on the Cooperative Trust website and shared on our social media channels.
Here are the guidelines:
- Submit a word document no more than 900 words (Seriously!)
- Please proofread it (we will proof it too!)
- Make sure the blog post is something you would be proud to share with your professional contacts
- Be respectful keeping the Filene code of conduct in mind
- Please make sure your post is related to Crashing, leadership, professional development, or can serve fellow emerging leader in a positive way